Saturday, January 15, 2011

THE SILICONE IS GONE!!!

I am in tears as I write this!

I just got a phone call from my doctor's office with the results of my 2nd silicone blood test.  As you know, I had elevated silicone levels that showed in my first blood test, and that is why I did the detox that I posted earlier.

Here are the EXACT words on my machine:

"I'm calling with the results of your silicone test.  The test shows that it was not detected in your blood.  There was ZERO detected in there."

It worked, everyone.

And this was after I was told that you can't remove silicone from the blood because it is a permanent synthetic.

It WORKED!

I can't believe it!  That is more than I ever hoped for.  I was hoping that it would at least be in the "normal" range.  IT IS GONE COMPLETELY.

IT WORKED! 

2 comments:

  1. Hello what is the name of your doctor where is he located? i was wondering if u could get some help i just explanted i got my silicone implants taken out and am still sick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I meant if he could help me

    ReplyDelete