Thursday, January 13, 2011

My supplements, etc.

When I said that you would have multiple jars of supplements to take, I wasn't kidding!  Here are mine!

These can be ordered, as I said before, from http://www.standardprocess.com/
These can only be ordered by a physician, so talk to your doctor/Naturopath.

In case you would like a closer look at the lemon oil, here it is:

You do not need a physician to order than for you if you chose to do this.

I also take all-natural herbal energy pills called "Power Ups".   These are NOT part of the detox or maintenance program from my doctor.  I take these on my own to help with my energy. They were pills that I took before, and I have great success with them as far as help with daily energy. If you need help in that area, what they look like is shown below.  I take four a day as intructed on the bottle:  two before breakfast, and two before lunch.  Again, these don't have anything to do with the detox, so it isn't a big deal if you take those or not.  This is just something that I have personally added because lack of daily energy was a big problem for me, and I'm trying to cover everything for all of you.   Since I have used them for so long and I order each month, I got a "distributor ID" so that I could buy them at a wholesale price.  Again, you don't need these for the detox, but if you want them for the energy--don't order them online--you'll have to pay full price.  Just let me know, and I'll get them to for the price I would have to pay.  I order them anyway.  Making money off of a bottle of pills is not important to me where this is concerned.  I believe they are $56/bottle online.  I can get them for $45 (including shipping) if you want them.  I'M NOT TRYING TO SELL ANYTHING HERE TO YOU...PROMISE.  You do NOT need these to detox!  You will heal just as much without these!  I just take them on my own for energy...that's it.  You will get just as well without them.  This is just me telling you what I'm taking...and being thorough about it like I said I would.  I would just give you out my distributor ID for the website, but my credit card information is saved in there. 
If you are interested in those for energy and don't want to contact me (you don't have to at all!), you can order them retail at http://www.drinkact.com/


And here is one day's worth of supplements for me.  As you can see, I take them in three doses throughout the day...and yes, I use one of my children's dinner plates to separate the doses...hee hee.  Whatever works, right?


And before you even ask......YES YES YES....It is soooooooo worth it.  I have my LIFE BACK!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is certainly a lot, i can't believe that you are taking it all. but judging from your article i can say that it is safe. do you also have natural methods of acquiring vitamins? Those are huge jars indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! There has to be a way to do this without ordering from them. I live in Sweden and really want my life back after this Mirena thing.

    ReplyDelete