Thursday, January 13, 2011

Next post (December 17th, 2010)

Here was my post on Curezone right after my detox ended.  The actual detox description is in the next post:
**********

Ladies!

I just had to get on here quickly, and I apologize so much, but I can only be on a moment before I have to leave. I haven't been on in a couple of weeks because I've been traveling so much, but I had to get on quickly just to tell you all that the detox that I did WORKED!

For those who aren't familiar with my story, please feel free to go back and read it. Any posts from "Proud Momma" are from me.

Long story short, I was about 4 months post removal, and I was dealing with tons of physical issues, but the worst was absolutely DEBILITATING anxiety. I was anxious every day, and I was having full on anxiety attacks about four times a week.

I was the one that posted a bit back that I demanded a silicone blood test, and sure enough--it came back positive. My doc gave up and sent me to a Naturopath.

Okay...please don't give up--check back here in a few days for a post from me. I did a three week detox from my naturopath, and ladies--IT WORKED. It has been a month since I started it, and I have not had a SINGLE anxiety attack since.

I PROMISE with everything that I have that I will be back on here to post EXACTLY what I did so that you might find some possible help. I just have to get through my daughter's birthday party this weekend, and then I am going to sit down and type out--in detail--exactly what my detox process was and exactly what I took...dosage amounts...everything. Please just give me a couple of days, and I will be back. I promise.

I just wanted to get on here long enough to get some hope out there to you that there is something that you can do. Don't give up...don't feel hopeless. I'll be back on when the weekend is over, and I hope to give you some information that will give you your lives back. I feel like a new woman. I can't believe it. Now it is my mission to help as many women as possible now that I know that it worked.

Check back. I'll be back soon with answers. I PROMISE. I pray that you find hope in this quick email.

I'm going to do everything I can to get you better. We are still all in this together.

My love to all of you.

***************
There you go.  The detox is coming next....

No comments:

Post a Comment