Thursday, January 13, 2011

My 2nd post (Oct. 21, 2010)....

Here is another post from when I started struggling.  On curezone.com, I am under the ID of "ProudMomma".  You can also see all of my posts there.  As you can see, at the time of this post, it is about three months after I had the Mirena removed.  I'm putting all of my past posts on here so that you can all see exactly where I was....then I will catch us up to the present.  This was posted on October 21, 2010.  Here you go:
**********

Hey ladies--

I am going through exactly what you all were last year RIGHT NOW. I'm a little over three months post removal, and I had a bad crash about 2 months after, but then--over the past couple of weeks--I was feeling great. I really thought that I was finally on the other side of all of this torture. Then yesterday....WHAMMO. It was like I was on day one again. Tons of anxiety, heartrate going everywhere, feeling like adreneline was coursing through every vein in my body. I'm so upset right now because I was really feeling like I was getting better.

Can any of you ladies who posted here PLEASE respond or message me directly to let me know how you are doing now? Did you have to continue meds for the anxiety? Did you ever get better on your own? Any information would greatly be appreciated. I just need to know what to expect.

Thank you so much, ladies....I'm looking forward to hearing from you.



*******
There you go.  I'll continue to post more past posts until I catch you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment