Friday, February 17, 2012

Come ON, already!

Sorry....but today is a super frustrating day, and I just have to vent about it since pretty much everything else hurts to do.

17 months post removal.  And yes, I am SOOOOOOO much better, but man--ovulating is still so hard on me!  And this is coming from a woman who used to never even know when it was happening.  Luckily, I am at the point where I know that it will pass in one to two days once my body finally ovulates, but still....sheesh....those two days, today being one of them, is beyond frustrating.

I'm not sure why, but my body still has to work so hard to ovulate each month that it is like every other system in my body has to shut down a bit in order to make it happen.  My body hurts something fierce, my thinking is all jumbled, and I'm exhausted to the point of wishing I could just sit and stare at the wall for the whole day.  Everything seems just so much harder to do!  And yesterday?  Yesterday was just fine....Blech.

You should have seen me trying to make a pot of coffee today--pitiful.  This is something that I do every single day and could do with my eyes closed.  Today, it took me FOREVER to fill the carafe up to the correct numbered line and to count out the scoops of coffee...  If either of the kids said something to me, I would forget what I was doing and have to start over.  What is so maddening is that I KNOW I should be able to do it...which just ticks me off even more.

My daughter needed a bath this morning, and you should have seen me....I was DREADING the fact that I had to do it.  I knew that just walking up the stairs to get to her bathroom was going to hurt my legs and my hips, and then I was going to have to get her cleaned, dried, dressed, hair fixed--all while hurting and in a complete brain haze.... Man, for something that I normally do without even thinking about it, doing it during this window is like asking me to compete in a marathon with my feet in cement shoes.

Yes, I know that I am going to feel just great again in a day or so.  I get it.  I appreciate it--I really do.  I once didn't know if that was ever going to happen, and that was what was so scary.  So no, I'm not scared....but I'm angry today.  This isn't fair.  For these two days each month, this isn't okay that my body and my mind just can't seem to work like I know they are supposed to.

I'll keep fighting through it because I have to train myself to be able to function successfully through it (just in case this becomes a long term thing...I will eventually be back at work, and I won't have the option to "opt out"...so as much as I want to, I have to learn how to function through this.  I hope that this will someday be a thing of the past just like everything else has become.  I need it to be.

Sorry for the negative post today.  I'll feel better again in no time.  I just want you all to know that I DO still know--far too well--what this stupid thing has done to us.

I just keep focusing on how lucky I am to finally be at the point here I only have a couple of affected days per month now instead of every minute of every day.  I'm lucky....but I'm not done yet.  I am still working on how to ovulate successfully now without my body needing to shut down everything else.  I'll figure it out....I'm far too stubborn not to.  Focus on what I know today, folks....it gets better as time passes.  One day, God willing, this will all just be a bad dream.

All my love.  Keep fighting.  I'm right there with you.

4 comments:

  1. please tell me more about the dr. j detox. how long did you do it? Should I go through with it? I'm just so sick and tired of being sick and tired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would you like to know, Jodie? If you would like to speak with Dr. J., send me an email, and I will send you his contact information. He can also answer any questions that you might have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August 2010. A valuable friend told me about Dr. Itua Herbal Center in West Africa. She gave me her phone number and email address. I quickly contacted him to guarantee that his herbal medicines will heal my cancer and I will heal forever I said OK.I ask him what is the healing process, he asks me to pay the fees I did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine and then he asked me I told my friend Gomez about the herbal drug so that he gave me to go and drink it.So after drinking for two weeks, I was cured, I am so grateful and I promise that I will do it I recommend to anyone who has cancer and that that I am doing. Herbal medicine Dr. Itua makes me believe that there is hope for people with Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia, cancer, scoliosis, bladder cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer and breast cancer. kidney cancer. , Leukemia, lung cancer, skin cancer, uterine cancer, prostate cancer Fibromyalgia, a
    Fibrodysplasia Syndrome, Epilepsy,Sclerosis sickness, Dupuytren's Disease, Diabetes, Celiac Disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's Disease, Lupus, Adrenocortic Carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic Diseases.HIV Help, HIV Aids, Herpes, Disease Chronic inflammatory, Memory disorder,
    Here is his contact information ...... [Email ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. Whatsapp ... + 2348149277967]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete