Saturday, April 14, 2012

So frustrated....

It's been a interesting past few days.....  I don't know what to call it--It's not a full-on "crash", but my body is definitely dealing with some symptoms that have decided to revisit me.  :-(

I'm having a lot of issues with "air hunger" lately.  It's like I just can't get in enough air when I breathe, so I have to constantly huff in these huge gasps of air just to catch up or I start to get dizzy and have to sit down to regroup.  I also tried to work on some grad school last night, and my mind was a jumbled mess, I couldn't process anything to save my life, and my hands were weak.  I finally had to give up because typing was just too frustrating.  My fingers were tripping all over themselves, and it just seemed like the brain/hand connection wasn't happening like it should.  I had to finally stop because it was starting to upset me and make me worried.

UGH....I just want to live like a normal 35 year old.  We have earned it.  19 months post removal, and I still have these stupid relapses.

I'm actually on day 11 of my third detox (I did my last one a year ago), so I'm hoping that it is because toxins are dumping out of my system.  However, I don't remember having problems hallway through the detox before.  I just don't remember.  Trying to keep my chin up, but I also wanted to let you all know that it's not over for me either.  It is a roller coaster from hell that's for sure.  Pretty sad that we can't even get excited about feeling good or symptom free because who knows how we will do tomorrow.

Sorry for the negative post....I know that I'm normally trying to play the "cheerleader" role, but I get knocked down, too, and I have to be honest about it.

My thoughts and prayers are with all of us.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Kristi!! The last week has been Hell on me too. Expecially this morning. Luv ya girly and hope you start feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August 2010. A valuable friend told me about Dr. Itua Herbal Center in West Africa. She gave me her phone number and email address. I quickly contacted him to guarantee that his herbal medicines will heal my cancer and I will heal forever I said OK.I ask him what is the healing process, he asks me to pay the fees I did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine and then he asked me I told my friend Gomez about the herbal drug so that he gave me to go and drink it.So after drinking for two weeks, I was cured, I am so grateful and I promise that I will do it I recommend to anyone who has cancer and that that I am doing. Herbal medicine Dr. Itua makes me believe that there is hope for people with Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia, cancer, scoliosis, bladder cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer and breast cancer. kidney cancer. , Leukemia, lung cancer, skin cancer, uterine cancer, prostate cancer Fibromyalgia, a
    Fibrodysplasia Syndrome, Epilepsy,Sclerosis sickness, Dupuytren's Disease, Diabetes, Celiac Disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's Disease, Lupus, Adrenocortic Carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic Diseases.HIV Help, HIV Aids, Herpes, Disease Chronic inflammatory, Memory disorder,
    Here is his contact information ...... [Email ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. Whatsapp ... + 2348149277967]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete